AHGGGGGG! HERE HE COMES! RUN!
A vacuum cleaner salesman goes out to a little town in the country to try to sell a vacuum. (This takes place in the early 1900s) Anywho, the man saw an elderly lady sweeping her porch. So he got out of his car and went up to her. Then he pulled a packet of dirt out of his pocket, ripped it open and dumped it on the floor. Then he said: "If my vacuum can't suck that up, I'll eat it myself!"
The lady told him: "Better start chomping mister, because we don't have electricity out here!"
A vacuum cleaner salesman goes out to a little town in the country to try to sell a vacuum. (This takes place in the early 1900s) Anywho, the man saw an elderly lady sweeping her porch. So he got out of his car and went up to her. Then he pulled a packet of dirt out of his pocket, ripped it open and dumped it on the floor. Then he said: "If my vacuum can't suck that up, I'll eat it myself!"
The lady told him: "Better start chomping mister, because we don't have electricity out here!"
That is one of my favorite jokes, Matt! I am not much of one for telling jokes myself, but I have been known to tell that one. :) Emily K.
ReplyDeleteGlad to here you like it!
ReplyDeleteThanks For the comment