I am running out of things to say!
A young man started a business. To impress his customers, he bought a nice office with a nice chair and desk, and a nice computer, and always wore a nice suit to work. One day a man came in, so, to impress him, he picked up the phone, even though there was no one on the other end, and acted like he was having a very important conversation with a rich customer. When he hung up, he asked the man: "Can I help you?"
"Yes," the man replied. "I am here to hook up your phone line!"
A young man started a business. To impress his customers, he bought a nice office with a nice chair and desk, and a nice computer, and always wore a nice suit to work. One day a man came in, so, to impress him, he picked up the phone, even though there was no one on the other end, and acted like he was having a very important conversation with a rich customer. When he hung up, he asked the man: "Can I help you?"
"Yes," the man replied. "I am here to hook up your phone line!"
hi Matt,
ReplyDeleteI have always liked this joke! Since my dad used to work for the phone company, I sent it on to him too.
Mrs K