Hello little peoples, welcome back! Never lick a spark plug. Trust me!
A girl went to a party, but was out later than she was supposed to be.
She tried to call home, but unknowingly called the wrong house.
An elderly woman answered the phone and she sounded like she had just woken up.
"I'm sorry mom, but I wont be home until later tonight." Said the girl.
"Mom? I am not your mom! I don't even have a daughter!" the woman yelled
"Wow, mom! I knew you would be mad, but I never thought you would disown me."
A girl went to a party, but was out later than she was supposed to be.
She tried to call home, but unknowingly called the wrong house.
An elderly woman answered the phone and she sounded like she had just woken up.
"I'm sorry mom, but I wont be home until later tonight." Said the girl.
"Mom? I am not your mom! I don't even have a daughter!" the woman yelled
"Wow, mom! I knew you would be mad, but I never thought you would disown me."
No comments:
Post a Comment