I am sorry I haven't had a joke in a long time.
A man walked into a country store out in the middle of nowhere. He read a sign that said "Beware of Dog." on the wall!
As he entered, he saw an old Basset Hound sound asleep in the middle of the floor.
He asked the man behind the counter, "Is that the dog I need to "Beware" of?"
"Sure is!" the man behind the counter replied.
"That dog dosen't look like it could hurt a fly!"
"It couldn't!"
"Than why do you have the sign?"
"Because before I got it, people kept tripping over him!"
A man walked into a country store out in the middle of nowhere. He read a sign that said "Beware of Dog." on the wall!
As he entered, he saw an old Basset Hound sound asleep in the middle of the floor.
He asked the man behind the counter, "Is that the dog I need to "Beware" of?"
"Sure is!" the man behind the counter replied.
"That dog dosen't look like it could hurt a fly!"
"It couldn't!"
"Than why do you have the sign?"
"Because before I got it, people kept tripping over him!"
No comments:
Post a Comment