Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5 Foods

I could have a lot of fun with this one!
  1. Fish. I LOVE FISH! Any kind of fish, I will eat it. Fish is the best.
  2. Italian food. I really like food that has lots of sauce and noodles and cheese on it.
  3. Dutch Oven Pizza.  You have never had real boy scout cooking until you have had Dutch oven pizza. (Just don't try our brownies.)
  4. Ice Cream. Homemade is the best!
  5. KitKats. I Love KITKATS!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to try Dutch Oven Pizza one day... our troop cannot do that yet :P I just had a bowl of ice cream a minute ago! Italian food is awesome! I don't eat fish much, as one family member is allergic and two others don't like it, but I do eat it when we go out, especially at buffets.

    ReplyDelete