THIS IS POST NUMBER 100!!!!!!!
Here are some random pictures of me.
Had enough of me yet?
Here are some random pictures of me.
| Me pulling a boot off of Chris's foot. |
| I'm so strong! |
| Me giving an oration. |
| A cheesy picture of me playing the piano |
| Me shooting my cross bow |
| Finished porduct |
| Yep, that's me! |
| My buddy Chris and I |
| Doing the Radio Merit Badge |
| Working on me Eagle Porject with my Eagle Adviser, Alex |
| Cutting out the kiosk |
| After working in the garden |
| Me and Sis! |
| Taking the Chicken for a bike ride. |
| My newest lego invention. All from scrach. |
| My math teacher and I. I was laughing in this picture. |
| Working or on the picket pence I am building. |
Had enough of me yet?
Those are great pictures!
ReplyDelete