All right, I want to settle this here and now. Two people in my house hold have been arguing about which is better: Welsh Corgi or Basset Hound. Now, it's up to you to make the choice I will not tell you who like what so your decision will not be bias.
ROUND 1
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
ROUND 2
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
ROUND 3
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
ROUND 4
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
ROUND 5
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
ROUND 6
Welsh Corgi
or
Basset Hound
I would love to know what you think!
Are we supposed to leave a comment with the answer?
ReplyDeleteYes, if you wouldn't mind.
ReplyDeleteFunny!
ReplyDeleteCorgi. Hands down.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, mom!
DeleteIt would probably be Welsh Corgi although it is a close one!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Nuts!
DeleteIs there really any question about this? Corgis rock!!
ReplyDeleteFunny.........Holly!!!!!
DeleteMatthew,
ReplyDeleteIt was not an argument, it was a friendly debate. We can agree to disagree... Of course, we won't take into account that Corgis are obviously so much cuter then Basset Hounds.......not to mention smarter..... and less slobbery..... and your obvious lack of taste in dogs..... :P
I like both of them, definitely... but I would have to pick the Basset Hound.
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to give your answer?
Well, at least someone is on my side...
DeleteBasset Hounds are smart, and useful, and downright adorable.. haha!!
ReplyDeleteYou Rock, Matthew!!!
DeleteCAN IT BE TRUE? ARE WELSH CORGIS CUTER THAN BASSET HOUNDS? I sure hope not!
ReplyDeleteSorry man, but I voting for WELSH CORGIS.
ReplyDeleteDude, I don't know who you are, but you are wrong! BASSET HOUNDS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Delete