Last night, my friend and fellow scout Mason B. presented his Eagle Proposal to the board and passed with flying colors. Nice Job, Mace!
Mason's project is to install an AED and two wall-mount first aid kits at the church he attends. (It also happens to be our charter organization.)
 |
Mason. (Please note the "SIG" logo on his fleece in the background...) |
 |
Nick, on of the other scouts, came by to cheer Mace on. Nick will be presenting his project next month. |
 |
The proud author of a boss proposal featuring his handiwork. (I proof read... like that makes any difference... to both the report and the spelling/grammar) |
 |
| Just so you know i'm not lying about his name... |
 |
Mason with the board after his presentation. L - R: Mr Daily, Mason, I don't remember this gentleman's name and dad. |
Mason, great job on your proposal, presentation and board. I'm proud to be your coach and am looking forward to you joining the ranks officially! Keep On Keepin' On!
No comments:
Post a Comment