Thursday, March 3, 2011

Joke of the Week! "B's, Bible and Hair?"

I'm Back!
Ya know, It takes six senses to laugh at my jokes!
A sense of touch, taste, sight, hearing, smell and humor!

Here is this week's joke!
A sixteen year old wanted to get his drivers licence. When he asked his dad, his dad replied "If you study the Bible, bring your grades up to a "B" average and cut your hair you can get your licence!"
Six months later the father said to his son "Well son, I'm real proud of you. You've been studying the Bible, you brought your grades up to a "B" but you didn't cut your hair!"
"Well dad," the boy replied "in my Bible study I found that Moses, Samson, John the Baptist and maybe even Jesus all had long hair!"
The boy's father thought for a minute and then said "Did you notice they walked everywhere they went?"

I Hope You Like It!
If You Do, Leave A Comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment