Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MacGyverisms 2

I had so much fun with the last post I did, I thought I would do another one.

1. You are trapped in and aisle in a Ware house between an iron door and four armed guards. There are tall piles of crates stacked up on each side of the aisle. You only have about a minute to come up with a way to block the guards so you can pick the lock on the door and get out.
You have:
  • Duck tape
  • A Swiss Army knife
  • Matches
  • 50' of Para-cord

2. You have just stolen military secrets from a high security mansion in East Germany. You got in just fine, but sneaking out the back door of the kitchen, you run into a motion censored machine gun. In order to get away, you have to jump a hedge, but if you do, the machine gun will see you and shoot you! You need to come up with some way to distract the motion censor so you can get away.
You have:
  • Duck tape
  • A Swiss army knife
  • 50' of Para-cord
  • Matches
  • An old blender from the kitchen. (It still works)
  • A dolly for caring food
  • An old bust of someone 
  • Some rubber bands
  • Two 24v batteries
  • Copper wire

Can you make it out alive?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment